Terms and Conditions
Limber Strength & Stretch Conditioning Terms & Conditions
Declaration, Waiver and Release
- In consideration of Limber Strength & Stretch Conditioning ABN: 53 623 798 186 (‘LS&SC’) allowing me to participate in any of the programs it offers, I acknowledge and understand that I have voluntarily chosen to participate in the activities provided LS&SC.
- I agree to abide by the rules of LS&SC. I am responsible for any damage to the equipment which I may cause due to my negligence or failure to follow direction given to me.
- I hereby waive and release, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge LS&SC, and its agents, employees, officers, successors, coaches, teachers and trustees, of and from any and all claims, demands, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation in any of the programs conducted by LS&SC, on the premises, of, or for the benefit of, LS&SC, provided that this waive of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, wilful or wanton misconduct by or on behalf of LS&SC.
- I understand that the Pilates practices and related activities in which I will participate, may be potentially dangerous and have the potential to cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death, in certain circumstances. On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, administrators, executors and next of kin, I waive all claims of damage, injuries and death sustained to me or my property, that I may have against LS&SC, including claims in tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
- I understand that participating in pilates is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Pilates is not recommended and is not safe under certain circumstances or if I suffer from certain medical conditions (either known or unknown). I agree and accept that I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program offered by LS&SC, including Pilates. I agree and accept that it is my responsibility to notify LS&SC and my teacher of pregnancy or any serious illness or injury before every pilates session.
- I agree and accept that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice Pilates, or any other program offered by LS&SC.
- I acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of LS&SC and the programs offered by LS&SC. I warrant that I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the activities offered by LS&SC. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in any pilates practice or other activities offered by LS&SC.
- By providing this waiver, I agree and accept that I assume any and all risk associated with my participating in any program offered by LS&SC, and I take full responsibility for myself.
- This waiver and release contains the entire agreement between myself and LS&SC, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between us. I understand and agree that the provisions of this waiver and release may only be withdrawn or amended, wither in whole or in part, by LS&SC and I agreeing to do so in writing.
- The laws governing this waiver and release are those of the Australian Capital Territory.
- The provisions of this waiver and release will continue in full force and effect even after the cessation or termination of the activities conducted by LS&SC, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.
- ONLINE CLASSES include personal training, small groups, and large groups. If you are taking an Online Pilates Matwork class, please ensure you check (a) the environment around you & (b) any equipment you are using and maintain a safe, hazard-free environment for yourself.
- I have read, understood and fully agree to the terms of this waiver and release. I understand and confirm that by signing this waiver and release I have given up considerable future legal rights.
"Such a dedicated Pilates instructor with an incredible interest in all of her students and what they want to achieve."
"I enjoy the Pilates classes and have no doubt that it is improving my strength and flexibility."
"Understanding, practical and professional. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Highly recommend."
"Professional, caring and tailored instruction."
"We do so love our Pilates classes with you and the benefits to our body awareness, flexibility, balance and core strength are tangible."
"Thank you always for your patience, kindness, flexibility and brilliant instruction as a pilates teacher."